RN Senior Care Coordinator
HHCC is an Australian registered NDIS provider aiming to provide services par excellence that positively impacts people with disability and their families and carers. We have a great vision where everyone can reach their potential. We provide a range of care services to assist with people living independently at home while being advocates for person-centred care, leading by example through exceptional communication and customer service.
HHCC has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced RN Senior Care Coordinator. You will have demonstrated the ability to lead a team of Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Support Workers offer support and report to the Accommodation Manager, COO and Director, and offer an amazing clinical environment to our entire network across the organization.
We are looking for an RN Senior Care Coordinator that is hands-on, very personable to be able to connect with clients and their families as all as able to handle complex situations.
A successful candidate will have
- 3+ Years experience in a community based Registered Nurse position
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- Knowledge and experience in aged care, Mental Health, and Disability
- Hold a current NSW ‘C’ class Open drivers’ license
- Be able to lead a team
- Knowledge of care plans, risk assessments, mandatory reporting, and restrictive practices
- Knowledge of NDIS regulations and National disability standards
- While assisting the Director and Operations Manager in the day-to-day running, you will ensure that quality practices are being met within the business
- Responsible for the coordination of a team of Managers and Team Leaders, Enrolled Nurses, and support workers.
- Meeting organizational goals and participating in strategic planning
- Examining clinical incidents and ongoing high care needs
- Reviewing and updating client compliance
- Ensure that records/files are maintained in accordance with policies and protocols
- Mentor our current Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Support Workers
- Assist with recruitment for skilled and committed Registered Nurses on a casual basis
- Deliver quality service in line with the revised standards of NDIS
- Maintain accurate record-keeping and communication including timely reports and other documentation for all clients
- Responsible for advocate clients and their carers to enable choice and decision-making that supports independence and quality of life.
- Delivering complex care and specialized nursing services.
- Provide clinically – focused supervision and timely training to other staff members while providing services.
- Responsible to support your team by sharing your knowledge, observation, regular focus on NDIS updates, and promoting correct procedures by enforcing the right regulations, mentoring, and periodical supervision.
Why work for us
- Competitive annual salary
- Vehicle Allowance Provided
- Phone and Laptop Provided
- Uniform tops provided
- Very supportive, friendly team environment
If you feel that you are a great match for this role and meet our criteria, please Apply Now and submit your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org